While the Covid-19 pandemic affected the functioning of many businesses, Zoom witnessed a significant boom in its usage due to the culture of virtual meetings and remote working. The American video conferencing platform is now used by millions of individuals and business enterprises.
The profits earned by Zoom increased by a whopping 4000% last year and it earned a pre-tax profit of $664 million. It also had a cash balance of $4.2 billion and total sales of $622.7 million at the end of 2020.
Why do entrepreneurs need to get hold of the Zoom clone?
- Developing a cutting-edge platform like Zoom and accommodating huge traffic of users involves the entrepreneurs spending huge investment and time.
- They can instead utilize the Zoom clone script which is a readily-deployable and customized video conferencing solution.
- It is available in the form of a feature-packed white-label app.
- The Zoom clone includes a 100% bug-free source code, a permanent operational license, dedicated assistance in self-hosting, and the issue of frequent Bizgurukul software upgrades.
Examining the revenue structure of the Video Conferencing app like Zoom
- Different solutions for businesses – The Zoom meetings clone app offers different yearly packages for Small Teams, Small and Medium Businesses, and Large-scale Enterprises. 100-500 participants can be hosted in a meeting. It also includes social media streaming, a transcript recording option, and unlimited cloud storage facilities.
- The Zoom Pro plan – It can be utilized by individuals and business firms every month. It offers 1 GB cloud storage, screen-sharing options, private chatting facilities, and the users are safeguarded by Transport Layer Security (TLS).
- Zoom Rooms and Workspaces – It can be utilized by entrepreneurs and professionals to conduct large-scale conferences and meetings. Zoom Rooms and Workspaces are also available as a 30-day free trial. It offers benefits like wireless sharing of content, the opening of up to 12 whiteboards simultaneously, and streaming in HD video and audio.
- Zoom Business and Zoom Enterprise – It can host 300-500 participants easily. The two plans include 24×7 technical support, group meetings of 30 hours, virtual background blurring, integration with Skype, and the presence of attractive video filters.
- Zoom Meetings and Chats – It can be seamlessly used on desktop, Android, and iOS apps. The free version can be utilized by 100 users for 40 minutes.
- Zoom Phone – It can be utilized by users of the Zoom clone for instant cloud calling without video conferencing. Zoom Phone also offers call recording, call routing powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI), HD audio clarity, and the presence of Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- Zoom Video Webinars – It allows hosting of webinars with a range of 100-10,000 participants at a time. Screen-sharing and live streaming of audios and videos can be done easily.
- Zoom for Education – Schools, colleges, and universities located anywhere in the world can utilize the Zoom clone app. The features include integration with any kind of learning management system (LMS), cloud recording and transcription, and single sign-on (SSO) for logging in to the video conferencing app like Zoom using the credentials.
- OnZoom – It can be utilized by organizers of events to sell tickets to interested people. A comprehensive list of current and upcoming events will be displayed on OnZoom. The details of events can be easily shared through email and the leading social media platforms. The tickets can be bought by customers through credit cards and PayPal.
- Zoom Apps Integration – Users of the Zoom clone for business can also use other apps like Slack, Google Drive, Gmail, Mailchimp, LinkedIn, and Dropbox conveniently. Users can sync Zoom with the apps they wish to use through the Zoom App Marketplace.
- In-app purchases – Users can buy software licenses for the Zoom clone app depending on the kind of plan they have taken (Pro, Business, and Education).
- Advertisements – The Zoom clone script can display banner ads, sponsored posts, and crisp promotional videos related to video-sharing and the latest trends in video conferencing. The content can be sourced from third-parties and the leading brands.
- Add-on features – Apart from the basic options, the Zoom clone for business offer extra features like an exclusive Audio plan, a Large meetings package, additional cloud storage, a social media login facility, end-to-end data encryption, and integration with the payment gateways of Stripe and PayPal.
The Zoom clone script ticks the right boxes in the user interface, overall comfort, and interruption-free video conferencing. It is better in all aspects when compared to other alternatives like Google Duo, Viber, Skype, Google Hangouts, and Microsoft Teams.
Entrepreneurs can get started with Zoom clone app development now as virtual working, remote working, and online meetings will continue to grow even post the Covid-19 pandemic. This will lead to skyrocketing demand for video conferencing. The growth prospects in the market are immense and the user base can be expanded quickly.