Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)has released the Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk and Assistant Grade III recruitment advertisement for 3831 posts.
Those candidates who are interested in this UPSSSC Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk and Assistant Grade III recruitment can apply online from 12 September 2023 to 03 October 2023. Read the notification for recruitment eligibility, post information, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale and all other information.
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Exam Name||UPSSSC Junior Assistant, Clerk, Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2023 Mains Exam|
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|Application Begin : 12/09/2023|
Last Date for Registration : 03/10/2023
Fee Payment Last Date : 03/10/2023
Correction Last Date : 10/10/2023
Exam Date : As per Schedule
|General / OBC / EWS : 25/-|
SC / ST : 25/-
PH (Dviyang) : 25/-
|Admit Card Available : Before Exam||Payment Method : Online|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant & Other Post Notification 2023 : Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC UP Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk & Assistant Grade III Recruitment Advt No. 08/2023 Rules
UPSSSC Junior Assistant, Clerk, AG III Recruitment 2023 : Vacancy Details Total : 5512 Post
|Post Name||Vacancy||UPSSSC Junior Assistant, Clerk, AG III Eligibility|
|Junior Assistant / Junior Clerk / Assistant Grade III||5512||UPSSSC PET 2022 Score Card.|
10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Hindi Typing 25 WPM and English Typing 30 WPM
NIELIT CCC Exam Passed
More Details Read the Notification.
UPSSSC Advt No 08-Exam/2023 Various Post : Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Junior Assistant / Junior Clerk / Assistant Grade III||1889||326||763||770||83||3831+1681|
How to Fill : UPSSSC Junior Assistant, Clerk, AG III Recruitment Online Form 2023
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk and Assistant Grade III Recruitment Advt No. 08-Exam/2023 Recruitment 2023.
- First: In this, the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- Second : In this, the candidate will have to login through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: UPSSSC PET 2022 Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
Disclaimer : Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.