UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023 : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a notification for recruitment to 411 posts of Assistant Review Officer (ARO) and Review Officer (RO) for candidates having a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in India. So, the candidates who are eligible and interested in this recruitment can apply online through the link given below from 09/10/2023. Let us tell you that it is mandatory for the candidate to do UPPSC One Time Registration.
For information about RO ARO Vacancy 2023, interested and eligible candidates can get educational qualification, age limit, and complete information related to it through the table given below, apart from this, you can read UPPSC RO ARO 2023 Notification, after the release. You can download and read through the link given below.
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Exam Name||UPPSC Review Officer / Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|Application Begin : 09/10/2023|
Last Date for Apply Online : 09/11/2023
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 09/11/2023
Exam Date : As per Schedule
|General / OBC / EWS : 125/-|
SC / ST : 95/-
PH Candidates : 25/-
|Admit Card Available : Before Exam||Payment Method : NA|
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023 : Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPPSC Review Officer / Assistant Review Officer Examination Rules 2023.
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023 : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total||UPPSC RO / ARO Eligibility 2023|
|Review Officer / Assistant Review Officer (Samiksha Adhikari / Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari)||411||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
More Eligibility Details Available Soon
How to Fill : UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Call For New Application for Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari / Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari RO / ARO Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 09/10/2023 to 09/11/2023
- It is mandatory to have OTR i.e. One Time Registration for UPPSC Recruitment.
- Pay attention, the registration number is received only after 72 hours of OTR registration – that’s why OTR should be done first and only then the application will be made.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Latest Samiksha Adhikari / Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari RO / ARO Examination Recruitment 2023 – UP Government Jobs 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
Disclaimer : Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply.