BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023: For female candidates in India who are dreaming of getting a job in the medical sector, Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of a total of 10709 posts of Female Health Worker (ANM). did. Now the date of application for this recruitment has been extended to 06 October 2023, so the candidates who are eligible and interested in this recruitment can apply online through the link given below.
Interested and eligible candidates for BTSC ANM Recruitment 2023 can get educational qualification, age limit, and complete information related to it through the table given below, apart from this you can download BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment Notification through the link given below.
|Department Name||Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)|
|Exam Name||BTSC Various Health Department Recruitment 2022|
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|Application Begin : 02/08/2022|
Last Date for Apply Online : 01/09/2022
Female Health Worker ANM Last Date : 06/10/2023
Exam Date: Notified Soon
|General / OBC / EWS : 200/-|
SC / ST / PH : 50/-
|Admit Card Available : Before Exam||Payment Method : Online|
BTSC Female Health WorkerRecruitment 2023 : Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18-21 Years. (Post Wise)
- Maximum Age : 37 Years. (Male)
- Maximum Age : 40 Years (Female)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per BTSC Recruitment Rules.
BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023 : Vacancy Details Total : 233 Post
|Bihar Female Health Worker (A.N.M)||10709||Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery ANM OR Higher Qualification GNM / B.SC Nursing / M.Sc Nursing Degree.|
How to Fill : BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023
If you are eligible for BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023, and you want to apply online, then read the Bihar Female Health Worker Recruitment Notification before applying for this recruitment, apart from this, candidates should also note that this recruitment Can apply for between 02/08/2022 to 06/10/2023, now applicants can apply online by following the steps given below:
- To apply, first visit the official website, the direct link of which is available in the table.
- While applying, keep important documents like mark sheet, identity card, address details, your photograph, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card/PAN card etc. with you.
- Candidates click on the link “Apply Online” given below. After this, a page will open, after the page opens, click on “Apply” written in the box just in front of the name of the recruitment.
- Now enter the complete information required for the application.
- After this, now you will have to deposit BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment Registration Fees, you can deposit it through online mode, but before that make sure that there is no error in the application form filled by you.
- After paying the application fee, you must submit your application and keep its print safe with you.
Some Useful Important Links
Disclaimer : Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply.