BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has issued a notification for recruitment to a total of 11098 posts of inter level posts for all the candidates having class 12th degree from a recognized board. In such a situation, the candidates who are eligible and interested for this recruitment can apply online through the link given below from 27/09/2023.
Read More : RPF Constable Recruitment 2023
Candidates interested and eligible to apply for BSSC 2nd Inter Level Recruitment Apply Online can get educational qualification, age limit, and complete information related to it through the table given below, apart from this you can read BSSC Inter Level Recruitment Notification from the link given below. You can download and read it through.
|Department Name||Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)|
|Exam Name||BSSC Inter Level Post Recruitment 2023|
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|Application Begin : 27/09/2023|
Last Date for Registration : 09/11/2023
Fee Payment Last Date : 11/11/2023
Exam Date : As per Schedule
|General / OBC / EWS : 540/-|
SC / ST : 135/-
PH (Dviyang) : 135/-
|Admit Card Available : Before Exam||Payment Method : Online|
BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 : Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 37 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per BSSC Recruitment Advt No. 02/2023 Rules
BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 : Vacancy Details Total : 11098 Post
|Inter Level Various Posts||11098||Class 12th passed degree from a recognized board in India.|
BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 : Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Inter Level Various Posts||5064||1090||1249||1884||368||1367||76||11098|
How to Fill : BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023
If you are eligible for BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023, and you want to apply online, then before applying for this recruitment, please read the BSSC Inter Level Post Recruitment Notification, apart from this, candidates should also note that for this recruitment, You can apply between 27/09/2023 to 09/11/2023, now applicants can apply online by following the steps given below:
- To apply, first visit the official website, the direct link of which is available in the table.
- While applying, keep important documents like mark sheet, identity card, address details, your photograph, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card/PAN card etc. with you.
- Candidates should click on the link “Apply Online” given below once the link is activated.
- When the page opens, enter the information required for the application.
- After this, now you will have to deposit BSSC Inter Level Recruitment Registration Fees, you can deposit it through online medium, but before that make sure that there is no error in the application form filled by you.
- After paying the application fee, you must submit your application and keep its print safe with you.
Some Useful Important Links
What is BSSC inter level exam?
In the Prelims, a total number of 150 questions are going to be asked from General Studies, General Science and Mathematics, and the Mental Ability Test.
What is the eligibility criteria for BSSC Inter level?
An applicant should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 37 years to apply for Inter-Level BSSC posts and 10+2 qualified.
What is the salary of BSSC Inter level post?
BSSC Inter-level candidates can earn total in hand salary – Rs 31800 (₹5,200 and ₹20,200 grade Pay)
Sample calculation of a newly joined employee’s salary :-
Basic – Rs 25500
HRA – Rs 4080 (considering 16%)
D.A. – Rs 3060
T.A. – Rs 2016 (considering small city)
Nps deduction – Rs 2856
Total (IN HAND) – Rs 31800
How many seats are there in BSSC Inter level?
Total 11098 seats
Disclaimer : Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply.