When it comes to the PS4 controller, you are provided with a completely new look with a natural grip. If you are also using a PS4 controller, then the question that must come to your mind is how to connect wired headset to ps4. Therefore, now you don’t have to worry because we have come up with the best guide to solve your question and worry.
❯❯ How to Connect Wired Headset to PS4?
To connect your headset with PS4, you need to follow the steps given below. Therefore, here are the steps you can follow to easily connect your headset with your PS4 to experience different types of gaming.
- Inside the first step, you have to power on your console and go to settings using the controller.
- When you go to settings to use the controller, you will see a variety of options. You have to scroll down and go to the Device section and select the Device after pressing the X button on the controller.
- When you go to the Devices section, you will see a list of all the devices you can connect to your PS4. You can pair the Sony PS certified Headsets, Keyboards, Mic, and Bluetooth controller in this section. Select the audio devices to route the audio with the headphone jack after clicking the X on the controller.
Can you use regular headphones on ps4 to chat? It is a frequently asked question. Therefore, we recommend using the best quality headphones and mic if you play a lot of online games and chat with your team. Not all headphones support the PS4 controller, so for this purpose, you can go inside the audio Device and learn about supported headphones.
- Then you plug the headphones inside your controller and go to the output devices after clicking X from the controller.
- You will find different types of multi-output devices, but you have to click on the “connected headset controller.”
Inside the PS4, you can’t route all the audio with the headphone jack. Plus, If you want to hear the game’s sound and chat, leave the setting as it is. As a game enthusiast, if you’re experiencing gaming at night and don’t want to annoy your family, you can connect the entire audio route with headphones.
In the next step, go to the section” Output to Headphones and select “all audio” from the list of options and your concern about how to connect USB headset to ps4 controller? Will was gone.
After following all these steps, you have concluded that you can hear the sound of both audio and games inside your headphones. If you are gaming within the multiplayer list, make sure that ps4 controller headphone jack mic works well and test the audio.
Now you will be able to get the solution of how to connect wired headset to ps4. If you want to get the solution of more questions, you can read more below.
How to Connect Wired Headset to PS4 Without Controller?
All the PS4 users in the world wonder if there is a way to play games without a controller. Therefore, in this era, it has become effortless to play PS4 without a controller. All you have to do is connect your mouse, keyboard, or mobile phone with PS4. You need to know how you can connect the mouse and keyboard with PS4, explained below.
- You need to plug the keyboard or mouse device into the empty USB port found inside the PS4.
- Go to the console and identify the Device you want to associate with the profile.
- Finally, you have to select the PS4 profile to which you want to link along with the keyboard or mouse device.
How to Connect Wired Headset to PS5?
If you are one of those gamers who like to play games at night, it is imperative for you, as a PS5 gamer, to get headphones. Therefore, here is a way for you to connect your traditional headphones and earbuds with PS% using DualSense and DualShock 4. All you have to do is connect your headphones to the controller using the 3.5mm jack.
To connect headphones with PS5, you must first attach the headphones to the controller. You have to set up the audio, and below is a great way to set up the audio.
- When you get inside the Control Center, first click the PlayStation button.
- Next, follow this procedure Select Sound > Output Device > Headset (Controller)
- Therefore, using it, you can listen to all the audio inside your headphones, even if it is a game or chat.
If you bluetooth headphones keep cutting out, then be sure to read this article for solution.
Does PS4 Controller Support Mobile Earphones?
If we talk about a short answer, then the answer is “yes,” but if you want to know about long answers, it depends on different factors. Can you use any headphones with a mic for ps4? It is another most commonly asked question. You will find many different types of headphones used for mobile and work efficiently with the PS4 controller.
If you talk about a rough idea, you will get a headset compatible with PS4 for at least 30$ from Amazon. But on the contrary, if you want a perfect head that meets all your needs, you will get it from about 50$ to 60$. After testing many headphones, we concluded that headphones that do not have a mic do not cause any problems when working with PS4.
Hope you are aware that how to connect wired headset to ps4 by following the above method. Any headphone with PS4 depends on various factors and is also explained to you in detail above. So, if you are using PS5, here is the detail of how you can connect your headphones with it.
Finally, hope this guide that how to connect headset to ps4 controller proves to be helpful and beneficial for you.