Hello friends, in today’s time, all the people do online digital money transactions. Ever since this corona pandemic has spread worldwide, online money transactions have received a lot of encouragement. Whichever mobile phone app you do money transactions, they all have Google Pay, Phone Pay, Paytm, etc. Most people do money transactions through Google Pay.
Apart from this, electricity bill, mobile phone recharge, TV recharge from Google Pay, many things are done through Google Play. Do you know that one can also get a loan through Google Pay? Today many such needy people in our country can fulfill their needs by taking an instant loan through Google Pay at the time of their trouble.
Friends, today, how do we take a loan from google pay, how many days you can get a loan through google pay, what documents are required for a google pay loan, what is the process of taking a loan through google payment? There are types, and let’s know about all these.
What is Google Pay?
Google Pay Loan App is also an instant loan company. Earlier, UPI, Payment, Recharge, Paying different types of bills through Google Pay, etc., were done by Google itself. Google Pay has made life very easy for all the people of our country.
Because through this, today we can send money to anyone anywhere, at the time of need, and can send money to our account and that too. Google Pay Loan was launched by Google Company on 18 September 2017 in India under the Tez Payment Loan App. After this, its name was changed to Google Pay on 18 August 2018. Today everyone knows this app by the name of Google Pay.
Google pay loan
This estate loan is not given through Google Pay Loan, but it has partnered with many NBFC financial companies. Through them, Google Pay also offers loans. There is a partnership with financier companies through Google Pay, and you can fulfill your needs by taking a loan from them. All these companies are globally trusted, and one can blindly trust these companies and get loans.
Google pay loan cost
You all know that who does not see the company on Google in today’s time. Everyone has a lot of trust in these companies, as there is no possibility of any fraud through this. The work of money transactions through Google Pay is straightforward, and people also use it a lot. Google Pay loan is given significantly less in the beginning. You can quickly get a loan of up to ₹ 5 lakh on Google through any of its partnered financial companies.
The lending limit differs in all these companies – the amount of loan the person needs. You can work by taking a loan as per your requirement.
Google pay loan app timings
The loan repayment time through the Google Pay Loan app ranges from 3 months to 5 years. This loan repayment time also depends on your loan amount. It also depends on how you are taking the loan because you have already been told that Google Pay itself does not give loans. Some of its financials are non-banking companies. With their help, you are given a loan.
Now, through which company you want to take this loan, it depends on you, how much it is giving you the loan, for how long, according to it, it takes time to repay it. Apart from this, you can schedule the EMI payment according to your loan amount. The more significant the amount, the longer the loan repayment time will be available.
Google pay loan interest
The interest charged on Google Pay loans can range from 0% to 30%. This interest is set in different ways. The rate of interest is given in different ways for the financial company with which you are taking the loan. You have to pay interest accordingly. These companies also have additional processing charges, and GST has to be paid on each loan amount. By the way, the rate of interest also depends on your credit score, bank details, and salary.
Eligibility for a google pay loan
To apply for a loan through the Google Pay Loan app, it is necessary to have some essential qualifications.
- First of all, the person taking the loan must be a citizen of India.
- The borrower’s age should be more than 18 years and less than 55 years.
- The person himself must have a job profession or his own business.
- The monthly income should be at least 18000 or more.
Documents for a google pay loan
You all know that the process is almost the same whenever applying for an estate loan through a mobile phone application. The biggest special thing is that the documents there seem very few in all of them. Let us know which essential documents are required in this –
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Salary slip
Features of Google pay loan
- There are some features of taking a loan through Google Pay Loan. Let’s know –
- Through Google Pay Loan, one can quickly get an instant loan up to ₹ 500000.
- The entire process is online.
- Checking all loan schemes and loan approval does not take time. All tests are done immediately.
- There are many options for repayment of the loan in this.
- Google Pay Loan is a trusted app for over 100 million Indians.
How to get a loan from google pay loan
You must have known the Google Pay app very well. Let us tell you today how the loan is taken from Google Pay Loan –
- First of all, download the Google Pay app on your mobile phone’s Play Store.
- After that, register your mobile number linked with your bank account.
- After that, you will also have to link the Google Pay account with your bank account.
- Then you will see an option of Business and Bills by opening the home page of Google Pay.
- An Explore option will appear on its side. Open that link.
- After clicking on the Explore page, you will see many options for finance.
- According to your need, out of all those finance companies, select one company for a loan.
- After opening this company’s app, you will have to fill in your mobile number, email, and all your personal information in it.
- After this, the details of all your necessary documents will have to be filled in.
- After that by fill in your bank account details and verify them.
- In this way, after reviewing your application, you will get the approval of the loan.
- After that, the loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
Today we have given you how to get a Google Pay loan through the Google Pay application. You have been given all the detailed information about this.
I hope you have understood all the information given by us. You can ask any questions about this suggestion by commenting in our comment box. And do like to share our posts and stay connected with our website.
What are the functions of Google Pay?
Online Money Transactions, All Bill Payments, Mobile Phone Recharges, etc.
How much loan can you take through Google Pay Loan App?
Up to 5 Lakh
When was the Google Pay Loan App launched?
18 August 2018